FOUR EDITORS License Agreement
Copyright and Licensing Information
The contents including, video files, audio files, help files and data
files contained within the collection via Download are proprietary and copyrighted. This copyright is protected under international copyright law. FOUR Editors owns and reserves all rights, except for those specifically granted by the license agreement below.
This is a non-exclusive, non-transferable license agreement between you and FOUR Editors. Please read this agreement carefully before using the product. If you choose not to accept this agreement, do not use the product. By using any part of the contents, you are agreeing to the following terms:
1. The contents may be used, changed, and incorporated in your work.
2. The contents may not be used with or within a production involving promotion or exploitation of illegal affairs.
3. The contents may not be transferred to any third parties through networked computers.
4. You may not sell, sublicense, loan, give, or transfer any part of the contents to a third-party, or allow the contents to be accessed by individuals that are not willing to comply with this agreement.
5. The contents are royalty free and may be published, broadcasted and distributed across all media types, except where noted by illegal use or selling in a collection.